Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Application for leave of absence

Suppose you are a student of a University. Some how you are affected by a disease like chickenpox.Due to this illness you are absence your university for 15 days. So you want to write a application to your chairman to get the missing class test, attendance and assignment marks.


This is a sample application for leave of absence for illness.



15 April 2015
To
The Chairman
Your University Name
Location

Subject: Application for leave of absence.

Sir,
With due respect I wauld like to inform you that I could not attend University from the 28 March to 12 April instant on account of my illness.
I was affected by chickenpox. Due to my illness I miss some class test, attendance and assignment.

In the circumstance, I hope that you would be kind enough to permit me to grant me leave of absence for those days. And give me marks for my missing class test, attendance and assignment.

I remain
Sir
Your obediently
Your Name
ID:
Batch:

0 comments: