Saturday, April 18, 2015

Resignation letter cause study problem.

Suppose you are a student of an university. You are also a job holder on a architectural frame called Brahe & Bestec JV Ltd. But you don't want to continue your job.Now you want to attention only study. So write a resign letter to your Project Manager.



Date: 16th February 2015

To,
The Project Manager,
Brahe & Bestec JV Ltd
Uttara, Dhaka

Through- H.O.D (BIM Dept.)

Subject: Resign Letter.

Dear sir,

With all due respect I want to state that I have been working with your company as a modeler since
15th May 2014. I would like to thank you nad the BB management for being very kind during my time in this company. I have tried my best on my position. As you that, I was studying in Stamford University, 5th semester evening, but recently the University management cancelled the evening batch to get the IEB membership. Under above circumstance I need to discountinue from your company by 16th February 2015.

So, I therefore pray and hope that you will accept my resignation cordially that will be highly appreciated foe me.


Sincerly yours,
Habibur Rahman Bhuiyan
EID: 1261

0 comments: